Organ of Deutsche Zoologische Gesellschaft, July 1890-Oct. 1944
Vols. 137-144, no. 3/4 "reproduced and distributed in the public interest by the Alien Property Custodian."
Founded and for many years ed. by J. V. Carus
Vols. for 1891-95 include separately paged section "Litteratur," which in earlier vols. was published as part of text. Beginning 1896 continued as a separate publication under title Bibliographia zoologica, and v. 1-22 issued as supplement to Zoologischer Anzeiger
Vols. for 1925-1939 have supplement: Verhandlungen der Deutschen Zoologischen Gesellschaft (1891); 1948-1949 have supplement: Verhandlungen der deutschen Zoologen; 1950-1970 have supplement: Verhandlungen der Deutschen Zoologischen Gesellschaft (1951)
Page 198 has text from an illustration printed very close to the margin.